Monday, October 20

I probably shouldn’t say this, but at times I get so scared. When I think about the previous relationshipthat we sharedIt was awsome, but we lost itIs that possible for me not to care?
And now were standing in the rain, but nothings ever gonna change. Until you hear my dear
the 7 things I hate about you. The 7 things I hate about you. Your things, your games, you’re insecure,you love me, you like her. You made me laugh, you made me cry I don’t know which side to buy, your friends, they’re jerks. When you act like this, just know it hurts I want to be with the one I know and the 7 things I hate the most that you do you make me love youIt’s awkward and silent as I wait for you to say what I need to hear now is your sincere apology. When you mean it I’ll believe it if you text it I’ll delete it.

No comments: